Refractory Contracting & Materials
Whether delivering a total refractory package or providing a turn-key furnace reline or rebuild, you can count on FWS to provide the best…24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our combination of engineering capabilities, broad experience and state of the art materials, ensure a quality project.
- Full design and engineering capabilities. Turnkey Installations.
- High quality refractory materials including premium and energy efficient products.
- Skilled workforce with decades of experience in the aluminum industry.
- Work performed at your facility or in our shop. Available 24/7.
Contact us for reline, repair services, training and materials for:
- Hot Water Tanks
- Iron & Steel
FWS distributes the highest quality refractory materials available, including Thermbond®, Plibrico® and Unifrax®. Not only can we reline your furnaces using any of these fine products, we can utilize any materials you specify including:
- Ceramic Fiber Products – Blanket, Board, Paper, Modules & Specialties.
- Monolithic Refractories – Dense & Insulating Castable, Plastic, Gunning & Shotcrete.
- Firebrick & Mortar - Dense & Insulating Firebrick, High Alumina Mortar & Coating Mixes.
- Block Insulation, Ceramic & Stainless Steel Anchors, Precast Shapes.
- Other Materials - Concrete Patch Materials, Wear Ceramics, Pre-Krete Corrosion Resistant Linings
- Plastics – Gunite and Castable
- Mixes, Bonding Agents and Mortars
- Dense & Insulating Firebrick and Acid Bricks
- RCF Blankets and Board
- Phoscrete Hot Floor